- Introduce tools and strategies required to be a successful college student.
- Learn how to navigate challenges real-time using the acquired tools and campus resources
- Work in small groups to practice using the tools and skills learned
- Learn strategies to take notes, prepare for exams, and think critically,
- Practice how to self-manage, self-direct, self-correct and self-advocate
- Students participate in one-on-one weekly or bi-weekly coaching sessions based on their individual needs.
- provide students a safe place to share concerns or challenges they are experiencing and to work with their coaches to identify solutions.
- Coaches guide from the side as students learn how to self-manage, self-direct, self-correct and self-advocate.
Dedicated to Success
Accelerated College Experiences equips young people to take control of their success in college as measured by graduating with a 3.0 GPA or higher.
Equipping our youth
We are a solution to preparing young people, particularly those from under-resourced communities, to be leaders in their own lives so that they succeed with excellence in post-secondary education, in the workforce, and in creating healthy communities and vibrant civic life.